Job Description - CTA - Compliance Administrator.pdf
For more information contact:
JOB DESCRIPTION –
• Assist the Head of Compliance and facilitate the day-to-day running of the Compliance
Department by performing member communication and administrative duties.
• Have a broad understanding of the Hemp & Cannabis Industries in the UK, Europe and Worldwide.
• Be able to self-educate and learn quickly in a day to day changing industry.
• ICA Qualifications in Governance, Risk & Compliance preferred.
• Minimum 2 years practical experience.
Salary: £20,280 + work from home allowance £312 (tax free)
(£9.75 per hour and monthly work from home payment of £26 (tax free) based on a 40 hour week pro rata)
• To be a point of contact for any member
• To offer advice and guidance to members and team members in relation to industry related
• Member website and social media checks.
• To ensure members where applicable have their own lab reports and supplier details on file
and to follow up any missing lab reports and supplier details after approval.
• To understand and be able to use the Regulatory Bodies’ (MHRA, FSA, VMD, CTPA, ASA/CAP,
Trading Standards, et al) guidance notes on regulatory compliance.
• Building relationships with clients
• Following up on business communications, interacting with clients either on the phone or in
person, answering or redirecting emails to the proper department
• Scheduling calls and meetings.
• Educating clients about what services are available
• Keeping well-organised files and records of business activity
• To keep accurate records of all calls and emails (members) by noting content and description in the Membership Management (MMS) system.
• To ensure the in-house MMS is fully kept up to date in accordance with company policy.
• Keeping computer databases up to date
• Sending communications and emails IN HOUSE
• To assist other team members with their roles when instructed by their line manager(s).
• Being ready for any other administrative tasks that are required
• Reading email messages and passing them on
• Collecting and inputting company data
• Researching company data and archived reports
• Providing office support including customer and employee support
• Assisting with minor technical support
• Scheduling appointments and events
• Participating in office and group meetings and taking meeting minutes
• To ensure that you are available for company/external events when required at the times
• Preparing documents, displays etc. by printing, copying, and binding if needed.
• Have a professional attitude and approach to Members (full and associate), staff and
• Self-motivation and good time keeping.
• To perform all tasks diligently and to the best of your abilities.
• Learning about the company's mission and available products/services
• Giving feedback on office efficiency and suggesting possible improvements
• Writing and editing company correspondence, articles and published material.
• Time Management (Working from home)
• Communications via email and scheduled phone calls
• Organisation Structure,
• Attention to Detail,
• Problem Solving,
• Reporting & Researching,
• Keyboard & Computer Skills - Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Online Filing